Sunday, June 14, 2009

Prayer Request

A friend of mine requested that I pray for a neighbor of hers. The neighbor is Winnie, and she is in desperate need of prayers, she was diagnosed with cancer of the pancreas two weeks ago, and at that time the doctor told her she only has three months to live.
My friend and her family need to inundate Heaven with prayers for a miracle.
Please keep my friend, her family, and Winnie in your prayers.

I have asked my family and friends to remember Winnie, and I know how many of you are people of Faith too, so I thought to include you in my request.
Thanks to all.

11 comments:

  1. I will add Winnie to my prayer list tonight Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for her now. Thank you for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will absolutely pray for your friend, and how blessed she is to have you include your friends for prayer. You are a wonderful lady my friend.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will also Eileen...what a challenge to come to terms with such a diagnosis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I will pray for her, Eileen. Since today is my Monday prayer group as well as Monday evening Mass and adoration, I can even do prayers in Jesus' physical presence.

    blessings, prayers and hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will pray for Winnie and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it, and I know my friend will too.
    I knew I could count on you good people. You lift me up, you truly do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will praying for Winnie too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will pray for Winnie too...and her family.
    Love, Jerelene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all so much.
    I just can't imagine the devastation that they must be feeling.
    I know prayer will help.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Her prayers are with us as well. You may want to try http://HolyLandPrayer.com. We submitted a prayer request for our mom who was very sick. The Church of the Holy Sepulcher is a very important place for all of us. The LORD is with us and you. God bless.

    ReplyDelete