Sunday, April 19, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, I've never been tagged before, but thanks to blogger Diana, this is my first! (By the way, Diana, I loved your lists!)
Okay, any other bloggers reading here, you're tagged! So when you finish reading this get busy!
And I'll be contacting some of you personally!

Eight Things I’m Looking forward to:

1. I always look forward to weekends!
2. Summer!
3. Pool Parties and Barbecues!
4. Ray and I going to Rhode Island for a long weekend to celebrate our Anniversary next month!
5. Hiking!
6. Nicer weather so I can be outdoors more!
7. A Fall vacation in Disney World with the family!
8. Going to the beach with Donald and Ray, they fish, I read!

Eight things I did yesterday:

1. I cleaned the kitchen.
2. I vacuumed.
3. I had a party for my granddaughter.
4. I enjoyed playing with my grandchildren.
5. I had a nice visit with my family.
6. I laughed a lot.
7. I pressed the flower petals that Mia and Jayden picked for me in my Bible.
8. I watched a movie at home with my husband.

Eight things I wish I could do:

1. I wish I had the means so I could help my family more.
2. I wish I could be more patient.
3. I wish I could be more accepting.
4. I wish I could be less controlling.
5. I wish I could be more courageous.
6. I wish I could work at a job that would earn the same as my husband’s salary (or more!) so he could take a break and stay home.
7. I wish I could spend more time with my husband.
8. I wish I could see loved ones that have passed away one more time.

Eight TV Shows I Watch:

1. House
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. American Idol
5. Bones
6. NCIS
7. Judge Judy
8. Ghost Whisperer

3 comments:

  1. Eileen,
    The list took longer then I thought it would to do. How about you? I also watch house and love judge Judy,Forgot about Desperate Housewives! Yes I watch way too much t.v. but what can I say. I enjoyed your list but wondered what movie you and your husband watched together as we sometimes have problems agreeing in something we both would like? Good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Diana, the movie was Body of Lies, I really couldn't watch it, way too much violence, and very scary to think of this kind of espionage going on all the time with our government! I did not enjoy it! My husband and I have trouble agreeing on a movie all the time too! He told me we could have watched my choice (The Changeling I think was the name of it, based on a true story of a boy that went missing), I should have taken him up on the offer!
    The 'getting tagged' list was actually fun, but it made me realize that at 55 I still have lots of growing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could also see loved ones who have passed on just one more time. I would love to tell them how I feel, but then I would hate to say goodbye all over again.

    ReplyDelete