Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Few Nice Days!

The Birthday Girl!

I had a nice few days with lots of special moments to celebrate. I am so Blessed.
Thursday was my granddaughter Mia’s 2nd birthday and that evening we went to my son and daughter-in-law’s apartment for a little celebration. Mia is such a dainty little lady, carefully opening each gift and then examining it before moving on to the next one. We really enjoyed ourselves watching her enjoy herself!
Friday night we went to my sister-in-law’s house for a welcome home party as my nephew was back home from Iraq! Of course that was a very happy celebration and it’s so nice to have him safe at home. We know how lucky we are and we are so grateful.
And today we had another party with lots of extended family to celebrate Mia’s birthday at our house.

Here are some pictures of Mia’s celebrations and as soon as I can I will post some pictures from the welcome home party:

Mia and her favorite Backyardigan!




Blowing out the candle with Daddy's help.



Having fun with Uncle Brian.



Grandma and the Birthday Girl!



Uncles and Cousins



Mia and her Mommy.


Jayden trying to cheer up the Birthday girl!



Jayden and Erika



Lunch on the run!



Aunts, cousins, and Grandma


Mia!



Mia loves ducks!



Balloons!



Mia and Jayden

1 comment:

  1. Dear Eileen,
    Sounds like you had a fun and busy time! Hope you didn't eat too much food and cake like I did during Lent and Easter. I'm still trying to work that off!

    ReplyDelete