Friday, January 28, 2011

Jayden's Fifth Year ~ Still Blessed

Okay, we're nearing the end, there's only one more post left after this of the "Jayden Saga" leading up to his Sixth Birthday. I think you might remember some of these events leading up to his Fifth Birthday:


Good night, my angel
Time to close your eyes

And save these questions for another day





I think I know what you've been asking me



I think you know what I've been trying to say



I promised I would never leave you



And you should always know



Wherever you may go




No matter where you are



I never will be far away




Good night, my angel

Now it's time to sleep

And still so many things I want to say




Remember all the songs you sang for me



When we went sailing on an emerald bay




And like a boat out on the ocean




I'm rocking you to sleep




The water's dark and deep




Inside this ancient heart



You'll always be a part of me































Good night, my angel

Now it's time to dream

And dream how wonderful your life will be




Someday your child may cry

And if you sing this lullabye

Then in your heart

There will always be a part of me















Someday we'll all be gone

But lullabyes go on and on...



...they never die

That's how you

And I

Will be

Lullabye ~ Billy Joel











Happy Birthday, Five-Year-Old!





Thank You, God!

8 comments:

  1. Just how many billions of photographs do you have of Jayden, Eileen? I'm kidding, but I bet you have way more than you have shown these past few weeks leading up to his birthday celebration! Hope Jayden has a special day, he is something to be Thankful for!

    He makes a really cute 'Mario' too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll he is, and this song is so lovely. You are best "Umma" ever! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EILEEN-

    My heart sings with you and Jayden and the wonderful life-giving world created for him. Sings loudly.

    Love Gail
    peace....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so clear the love that you and Jayden have for each other Eileen. I am sure that he will always remember you in a very special way. Wonderful pictures! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So enjoyed your pictures of precious Jayden, he has given you something very special these past 5 years as you have added something so very special to his life......who could ask for more when we have the trust and love of a child......:-)Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eileen,
    I loved this post. The love you have for one another glows in all these photo's. You have made his heart glad! ((((HUGS)))) to both of you. T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those pictures along with the music you have, brought me to tears. You are a heaven sent Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the song with these gorgeous photos....tears well up in my eyes.
    Love shows in each photograph!!
    Many hugs and much love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete