Thursday, April 22, 2010

Teresa Is The Birthday Girl Today!

Happy Birthday to Teresa @ Mysterri2me2 (I love her blog name! It's a very cute play on words! I see a lot of her blog friends call her Terri, but she's always been Teresa to me, and sometimes T!).





And I love this picture of Teresa, I've always loved black and white photos and I think Teresa looks especially pretty in this one. And it somehow suits her, although when I think of Teresa I think of a very colorful personality!

Teresa's posts have brought me to both laughter and tears. You can feel the immense love that Theresa has for her children and grandchildren as she writes about them. Teresa's blog is reflective, thoughtful, introspective, at times pensive, at times mournful, at times joyful, at times so much fun (Teresa has a wonderful sense of humor) and it is always so expressive as she does so much soul-searching. Teresa is a deep thinker and I find her blog stirring up so many of my own emotions as she invites us to walk along with her on her journey. And I admire Teresa's honesty, as she doesn't pull any punches when writing about her life, her faith, her feelings, her insecurities, or any given situation she may be in the midst of. Teresa sometimes writes about searching for something that eludes her, and I get that, because there are times I feel that exact same way, something just beyond my grasp, but not knowing even exactly what it is. Teresa has inspired me to do some of my own soul-searching, and she's inspired me to find a deeper relationship with God, and she's inspired me in other ways too, she's inspired me with her healthy eating tips, and just recently she has inspired me to purge my home of clutter as she has posted about making space in her home and donating to charity.

Well, T, I hope your special day is a very happy one! Stay strong and keep writing and blogging!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TERESA!
Love to you,
Eileen

11 comments:

  1. Lovely Eileen, and I join you in wishing Terri a very Happy Birthday.....big hugs to Jayden and Mia.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Eileen you did a wonderful job describing Teresa! Really wonderful! Happy Birthday Terrie!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've created a great post for Teresa, Eileen.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERESA !!!

    ♥...Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet job Eileen and you're on target with Terri's many good projects. Now the clothing donation people call us so much that we will soon be naked!!!

    blessings and sweet hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy Birthday to Teresa! I'm off to see her now! ~Janine XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Teresa.
    Nice post for your friend's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good afternoon Eileen, What a wonderful tribute to your friend. I stopped by her blog to say hello. I hope you are having a lovely day ♥
    Charli and I are sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope her day was super, too!

    Hi, lady... hope you are well. I've missed you, Eileen. Am checking in from my house exile to see what you're up to and to let you know I hope to be blogging again soon... if the workmen cooperate. They are behind (setbacks), and I hope they will finish SOON. Can we say Happy Dance??? LOL! Miss you...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What sweet wallpaper you have! You always make your blog such an inviting welcoming place to come to.

    I know what you mean about black and white pictures...they have a certain elegance to them. Your friend Teresa is very pretty. I'm going to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to wish you a beautiful weekend, dear Eileen! Love you so much! Janine XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...with every post for my Birthday, the tears, keep flowing down my cheeks. I feel so blessed by everyone, and all of the wonderful things you all are saying about me. I only wish I were half the person you describe...

    I wonder at my inspiration to others, since I have found so much inspiration in all of you!

    Eileen I feel so blessed by this post, and I thank you so much for all your kind words, and in the past all the good advice and prayers and blessings you have brought to me.

    My heart overflows with gratitude, and thankfulness for finding such a wonderful friend. ((((HUGS)))) T

    ReplyDelete