Monday, March 22, 2010

A Change In Plans

I had a very different post in mind for today, but a lot of my pictures got lost along the way. At first I found it frustrating, but then I visited my friend Jill's blog @ Grandma Honey and I was so touched by one of her post (I love Jill's blog, I always, always come away from there with something wonderful, whether it's a good feeling, a big smile, sometimes a tear or two, or something profound to ponder).

Thank you, Jill, for sharing this beautiful story.

(Please turn off my play list on the sidebar before you view the video.)

I think this post is the reason I lost my pictures. I think God wanted you to see this:
(For some reason the words are far to the right, you can view it better at Jill's HERE)

10 comments:

  1. HI EILEEn

    wow! a miracle indeed. Great way to start my day.

    Love to you
    Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to view a miracle this morning Eileen. Happy for little Bronson's family!
    ♥...Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brought happy tears to my eyes, Eileen! Thank you! Thank you! Love, Janine XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Eileen, simply a beautiful story of God's amazing grace!! What a miracle for that sweet family!! Thanks for sharing gal!!
    Hope all is well with you Smiley!!
    Love n hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eileen, I went over to Jills to watch the video and tears are streaming down my face, I love miracles and this little guy sure is one.
    Thank you for sharing.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Eileen for saying such nice things about my blog. That is just how I feel about your blog! I can always feel the love here...that's why I keep coming back for more.

    BTW, I just put on another video today...I think you will love that one too :))

    Thank you again Eileen :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was amazing Eileen! It goes to show that miracles do happen. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone. It's so nice to see that miracles really do happen. Sometimes our lives are so full of troubles that we forget that God really does perform miracles.. Thank you for reminding me...It really touched my heart :)Love to you Eileen!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is good to see that miracles still do happen!
    See you did lose your photos for a reason!
    According to Katie, Eileen, she says that you have to edit the video through HTML to make it smaller for the blog post. I don't know how to do this but she has done it for me before. Of coarse she does it so fast that I don't have a clue how to do it myself! Kids!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This video touched me more than you will ever know. I have a friend who lost a son (3 years old) in a drowning accident. He was on a ventilator/respirator for several days....but he died. I watched this with tears streaming down my face knowing what a miracle this is!!!
    Thank you for sharing it, my friend.
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete