Monday, October 3, 2011

Our Family Circus

Umma's World ended on a high note with a happy post and I'm glad about that. And since Jayden now refers to me as 'Grandma' almost as much as he calls me 'Umma', and since Mia calls me 'Grandma', and I have no idea what Sophie, EĆ²ghan, or 'Baby Ray' will be calling me, I thought it was time to retire Umma's World. Also I've read that starting a new blog could solve some of the blogger problems I've been having. I hope that's true.

So if any of you are interested in following the antics of my family you can find us here at Our Family Circus.

5 comments:

  1. Umma "retired"....in name only. You will always be "Umma" to me.
    I'm there with you....wherever, my friend.
    Love you,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet I will be following you there!

    I will miss this blog, though. You had some fabulous posts here, Eileen.

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I will rush right over!!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little family (circus)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your new post. I enjoyed your blogs.

    ReplyDelete